Lady Serena Amansadora
Lacey Johnston Laceyhjohnston@gmail.com
Phone (865) 742-6933 (leave voicemail)
NOTE: We have been asked if we are able to make exceptions to the 1 January 2018 deadline for reserving and paying for stalls. Yes, we are able to do that, but only for people traveling long distances. However, you must contact Serena (Lacey) by 1 January, and let her know that you are making plans to come but are waiting for the weather forecast. And please let her know of your final decision.
The floor plan of the barn is located here: www.gnfa.com/horse-barn-1/ If you would like certain stalls to be assigned to you or your group, please email the barn manager, Serena Amansadora, at firstname.lastname@example.org She will do her best to accommodate everyone.
- The State of Georgia requires a negative Coggins test (dated within a year) for all horses, and a Veterinary Health/Travel Certificate (dated within 30 days) for any horses from out-of-state. Both documents must be presented before unloading. If forms are out-of-date, horses will not be allowed to remain on-site.
- Horse stalls must be pre-registered and paid for in advance. Fee is $30 for each night for the first two nights and $5 per night after that. In other words, if you arrive on Thursday, and leave on Monday, the total for the stall is $70.
- Tack stalls are the same price as horse stalls and must be reserved in advance.
- Stalls are NOT required to be stripped when leaving.
- All horses are required to have a stall. Trailering in for the day is not allowed.
- Stalls will be available Thursday night through Monday. However, there will be NO TENT CAMPING allowed on site until Friday. You may stay in your horse trailer, or there are a number of inexpensive motels close to the site.
- Horse Trailers with Living Quarters will be allowed to hook up to RV parking Thursday night. RV parking is $30/night and must be reserved in advance through the following link:
- If you are camping in your horse trailer, you MUST park in RV parking and pay for RV hookups. Dry camping in a trailer is not allowed on site, except in the RV parking area.
- Stalls are 10’ x 10’ and have cement floors. Stall mat rental will be available through Elite Stall Mats. Stall Mat Reservations
- Shavings are available at the Agricenter for $7 a bag. They can be ordered from the Agricenter shavings office and they will be delivered to your stall. Or people are welcome to bring their own shavings.
- Hay will be available at a local feed store quite close to the site. The current price is $7.50/bale, but Contact Serena for more information.
- We can trail ride to the west side of the Agricenter (from the barn). There are also practice rings we will have access to the entire time we are on site. The covered arena will only be available Saturday and Sunday.
- All dogs are allowed on site.
- Dogs are allowed in the Reeves Arena and Roquemore Center. However, we ask that dogs do not enter the Georgia Grown building (indoor camping) except for registered service dogs.
- Individuals bringing pet dogs must camp outdoors.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times.
- Proof of Rabies vaccination must be presented at troll (written certificate, not dog tag).